Saturday, May 31, 2008

Death By Reeker


We all know if it weren't for someone plagiarizing the Honeymooners, we wouldn't have the Flintstones. And if someone hadn't ripped off Sgt. Bilko, there'd be no Top Cat. But my daddy always told me you have to earn the right to cheat and steal. Hell, if you rip someone off but your shit is better, you deserve the glory. Fuck the patent office. Annoyingly, Reeker shamelessly poaches the twist ending from the marginally enjoyable Campfire Tales but only adds some rank ghost-robot outhouse guardian who drill-rapes unsuspected ecstasy laden teens as they try to drop one in peace. I don't know if I actually hate this movie more because it has the same coma-dream ending as Campfire Tales or because the Reeker has the nerve to attack kids in what I consider to be the sanctuary of the gods (the shitter). Whatever the reason, just remember: if it stinks like the reeker and kills like the reeker, you probably just ate Hot Pot City with Zach Lau.



Chimps: 7- Primo stereotyped druggy loser provides some comic relief
Bernhards: 6- I think the Reeker actually came out of Satan's ass circa 1200 B.C.
Hathaways: 3  (9 if you only watch the above clip)
Margarets: 7- As bloody as my asshole after overwiping post- fiery diarrhea (arterial bleed levels)





2 comments:

Ghostrapist said...

Zach Lau is going to pissed when he finds out you talking smack about Hot Pot Shitty.

fearmongoloid said...

that clip is why i always stick my head into an outhouse toilet before sitting down. gotta check for ghouls. and 'coons.